Get Directions View On Map
At Hidden Valley Harley-Davidson®, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Harley-Davidson maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Harley-Davidson vehicle.
As part of the Harley-Davidson program, our team is committed to upholding the Harley-Davidson Dealer Service Philosophy. This means:
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Harley-Davidson parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Harley-Davidson 's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Harley-Davidson working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Harley-Davidson vehicle.
The Hidden Valley Harley-Davidson® team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.